HOW TO CONTACT US
You may contact Mark Ludy directly if you have any question regarding the Services or our privacy practices. Please send your query to mark@keepthatsmileon(dot)come or Privacy Officer, Mark Ludy LLC 709 Elm Street, Windsor, Colorado 80550.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We provide various informational, educational, and entertainment features as part of the Services. To operate these features, we collect information from our Users. The types of information that Mansueto collects depends on the purpose for which each User chooses to use the Services.
We use the information we collect from Users to provide more meaningful editorial and advertising content and to offer relevant products and services, as well as to maintain, protect and improve Users’ overall experience.
- When a User subscribes to one or both of the Magazines, Mansueto may collect the name, email address and postal service address of the subscriber and, if a gift subscription, of the purchaser.
- When a User creates an account to use a premium service, Mansueto may collect name, title, company name, email address, and postal address.
- When a User registers for a live event or conference, Mansueto may collect name, title, company name, gender, age, email address, and postal address.
- When a User enters an awards program, Mansueto may collect name, title, company name, email address, and postal address as well as other information about the User’s activities,
- When a User enters a survey, contest, or sweepstakes, which is an entirely voluntary act, Mansueto may collect name, title, company name, email address, and postal address as well as other information about the User’s interests
- When a User submits a request for support, Mansueto may collect the following types of information: name, telephone number, email address and other information that the User chooses to give us to respond to the support request.
- When you connect with us through a social media platform, we may, depending on your privacy settings, receive some information from your social media account.
When you use the Services, we use collect information about which features you’ve used, how you’ve used them and the devices you use to access the Services. Depending on the settings of a User’s computer or mobile device (“Device“), Mansueto also automatically collects: Internet Protocol (IP) address; MAC address; Device make, model and operating system version; mobile network information; internet service provider; browser type and language; country and time zone in which the Device is located; and metadata stored on the Device. This information is collected through cookies and other tracking tools. (For more information about cookies, please see below [and our Cookie Notice].)
Mansueto may supplement the information you provide to us with information from other sources. All of this information is treated as personal information when it directly or indirectly identifies an individual User.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use information to operate the Services, including:
To administer your account and provide the Services to you
- Create and manage your account
- Provide you with customer support and respond to your requests
- Communicate with you about the Services
To inform you about offers and events
To improve the Services and develop new ones
- Administer focus groups and surveys
- Conduct research and analysis of Users’ behavior to improve the Services
- Develop new features and services.
To prevent, detect and fight fraud or other illegal or unauthorized activities
- Address ongoing or alleged fraud or other misbehavior on or though the Services
- Analyze data to better understand and design countermeasures against fraud
- Retain data related to fraudulent activities to prevent against recurrences
To ensure legal compliance
- Comply with legal requirements
- Assist law enforcement
- Enforce or exercise our rights, for example our Terms of Service
- Legitimate interests: We may use your information where we have legitimate interests to do so. For example, we analyze our Users’ behavior to improve the Services, to prevent and detect fraud and misuse, and to market the website to you.
- Consent: From time to time, we may ask for your consent to use your information. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the contact information provided above.